Among the most popular printing machines available now, the Canon IP8720 wireless printer is renowned for its advanced design and impeccable print quality. The Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Photo Printer lets you print stunning borderless photos up to 13 "x 19" in size. In any case, the 6-color ink program, such as gray ink, and a maximum of 9600 × 2400 dpi color makes the print output amazing. But to guarantee the correct operation of this Canon Pixma IP8720 wireless photo printer, it is necessary to guarantee a correct installation of this device. You want to read on to investigate how you can configure the printer and discover some simple troubleshooting actions to solve some of the typical Canon IP8720 wireless printer problems.
Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Color Printer Manual Guide
The Canon IP8720 Wireless Printer Bundle you recently purchased is created from the printer's user guide. It is highly recommended that you continue with the guide before beginning the installation of this Canon IP8720 wireless printer.
Also, Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer testimonials are a great method by which you can make an informed decision when purchasing the printer. You can visit many sites to experience Canon ip110 setup Reviews.
How to install a Canon IP8720 wireless printer
Before installing the Canon IP8720 wireless printer, make sure the following indicators:
- Log in to a personal computer with administrative privileges so that you can connect the printer to Wi-Fi.
- Close all running programs on your PC.
- While the Canon Pixma IP8720 wireless color printer driver settings are in progress, please do not modify the users.
- When the driver has been successfully installed, you must restart the PC.
As soon as you make sure of the indicators mentioned above, you can begin with the installation of your Canon IP8720 wireless printer. Below is the set of steps you must follow to establish your IP8720 Contractor:
- Download and configure the Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Photo Printer Driver on your PC.
- Select the wireless installation option on the first screen.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button on your Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Photo Printer to link it to the wireless community.
- Click Next.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and touch OK once the installation is complete.
- About the Add Printer panel, then select "Add a printer".
- Select your printer model and click Add.
- Click next and then finish completing the printer installation.
Tips for Pairing the Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Photo Printer to Wife
Joining the Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Photo Printer to the Wi-Fi network requires you to take a look at this wireless network name and its essential network. Next, on the printer's control panel, then touch the option button. Find your wireless domain and tap on it. Now, enter the network key in the requested field and tap connect. If you are experiencing any challenges connecting your printer to the Wi-Fi network, check out this Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Color Printer Guide.
Why won't my Canon IP8720 wireless printer print?
There will be cases where your Canon IP8720 wireless printer will not print. In these scenarios, you need to make sure the printer is on the machine you are printing from. Second, make sure both the printer and the computer are connected to the exact same wireless network. In case you are using a relay hub to meet your printing needs, unplug it and connect it directly to the device you are printing from. If you notice that the problem is resolved, then there was a problem with the relay apparatus. But if the problem persists, consider reinstalling the Canon IP8720 wireless printer driver.
The main reason why your Canon Pixma IP8720 wireless printer may stop reacting is due to a lack of communication between your printer and the device you are printing from. To eliminate the chances of encountering this problem, you need to make sure that the installation of the Canon Pixma IP8720 Wireless Photo Printer has been completed successfully. Then try a test print on the printer and, if the problem persists, install the printer driver.
Canon IP8720 Configuration for Windows and Mac OS
Whether it's a Windows or Mac operating system, setting up your Canon IP8720 printer allows you to connect multiple Wi-Fi-enabled devices to the printer and then print. Follow the actions mentioned below to configure your own Canon IP8720 printer on Windows or Mac:
- First, check the official Canon website to access the printer driver.
- Run the setup file, choose the area where it resides, and click next.
- Continue with the License Agreement, and if you agree to it, click "Agree".
- Select yes on the link method screen.
- Select your SSID from the list of available wireless networks and also enter the system password in the requested area.
- Please wait until the installation of Canon IP8720 for Windows or Mac is finished.
- Click on the "Add Printer" option and choose the Canon IP8720 printer.
- Click Next.
- When the installation of Canon IP8720 for Windows or Mac is complete, select next and then exit the Setup Procedure.
Now that you have read how to configure the Canon IP8720 wireless printer and have heard how to solve some of its commonly occurring problems, we hope that you can take advantage of the many attributes of the printer without problems.